Monday, November 28, 2011

Is it Tuesday?

Teacher Training is going great. I am definitely here to work. Waking at 5 am each day has been great, but after 'holding space' for the group, keeping everything on track, adapting as appropriate, and working to keep all of the students' energy 'up,' I am exhausted at the end of the day! I think tonight I will end with a steam at the spa ... it really is the loveliest place to hold a training. The on-site staff couldn't be more accommodating, and the showers and towels ... not to mention treatments are totally sublime.

The spa is also associated with Balance Cafe, which is an ayurvedic cafe just down the hall. I've only been there so far for breakfast, which has been ok. Yesterday, however, I looked at their afternoon menu, which looks amazing. We get a 15% discount there, so I think I'll be having dinner there tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment